Monday, August 31, 2009

Ten-Year Anniversary Sale

Ten-Year Anniversary Sale! Come celebrate!
Yarn Garden’s Ten-Year Anniversary Sale September 1st - 13th.

I remember when Linda called to tell me she had decided to open a yarn shop. None of us had a clue it would grow from that first room to the entire storefront of the building. After the first year, everyone knew she had created a place knitters dream of.

In the spirit of that dream, come join us for an extraordinary sale honoring my sister Linda, and Yarn Garden’s first decade.

Our eye-popping sale will include 20% off Lana Grossa sock yarn, Ty-Dy Socks, Tofutsies, Soxx Appeal & Koigu sock yarn. For all you novelty yarn folk, we will have a huge selection at 75% off! Other sensational yarns will also be discounted to 50-75% off. Every purchase will include a free Noro pattern booklet (while supplies last).

OK, I just looked at the sale list and I had to remind myself to breathe…

No comments: